Monday, December 6, 2010

Public Benefit by Kalim's Sayings - 22

(24) In the middle of the Dispensary (Matab) I have put a curtain. There is a line for men on one side and women on the other. I check one from this side and one from the other. This is how the turns come for both. There is no opportunity for curtain violation and no opportunity for unnecessary talk. In the course of checking I keep talking religious things also. Similarly when a woman contacts me for treatment then I take promise from her that promise to me that you will not keep your head uncovered and the shirt collar will be designed like O and not V, that is, collar bone should be covered and should not be exposed. Will you act upon them? When she agrees on that then I begin the treatment. The observation is that there is benefit of that. There are many non-Muslim women under treatment and they keep their heads covered and are acting upon above instructions.