How should a Muslim behave as a member of the civil society is an important department of religion. Revival of Religious Sciences (Ahya-al-Uloom-id-Din) by Imam Ghazali, may Allah Almighy bestow His Mercy on him, discusses these matters in detail in the second volume. Various aspects are as follows.
(1) Rules of Eating and Drinking
(2) Secrets of Marriage
(3) Earnings, Trade and Commerce
(4) Hala and Haram
(5) Love and Brotherhood
(6) Duties to Relatives, Neighbours and Muslims
(7) Benefits and Harms of Seclusion and Society
(8) Rules of Journey
(9) Music and Ecstasy
(10) Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil
(11) Conduct and Character of Holy Prophet
Acquisition of these traits take a long time and the company of the pious Elders is a sine qua non n this case.