Aims and Objectives of Majlis-e-Dawat-ul-Haq are the same as originally envisaged by Wise of the Generation Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) and as implemented by Muhi-us-Sunnah Hazrat Maulana Abrar-ul-Haq (RA). To be specific we shall here record the version published by Local Majlis-e-Dawat-ul-Haq, Pernambut, Tamil Nadu, India. This is regularly published at the inside of the back cover of the Urdu monthly Dawat-ul-Haq.
(1) To publicize the teachings and inspirations of the honourable Elders of Deoband, especially Wise of the Generation Hazrat Asharf Ali Thanwi, may Allah have Mercy upon him, and his spokesman Maulana Shah Abrar-ul-Haq Sahab, may Allah fill his tomb with light.
(2) To advise against the actions against the Doctrine (shariah) and Sunnah and to advise adoption of Sunnah.
(3) To offer proper guidance to the Generation in the present pique filled times, to warn about the present troubles a problems and to guide the people towards Repentance and following of the Doctrine (shariah).
(4) To publish useful articles for the Seekers and Travelers.
(5) Regular reading of One Minutes' Seminary by the Imams of the Mosques.
(6) Walking Round by the Scholars and Associates of the Local Majlis in the vicinity of the city to tell one harm of sins and one benefit of obedience, after Asr Prayers. Collecting men for a lecture by a Scholar to be held after Maghrib Prayers and arranging the practical training of Prayers.
(7) To organize a gathering from Asr to Fajr for a lecture by a, preferably out of station, Scholar on the last Sunday of every Lunar month.
(8) To arrange plastic bags in Mosques to collect worn out pages of the Holy Qura'n with the intention of their proper burial.
(9) To arrange for clothing of the Holy Qura'n where these are kept uncovered.
(10) To gather the Prayer Callers of the Mosques twice a week for correction and practice of Prayer Call (azan) and Prayer Foundation (aqamat).
(11) Establishment management of religious Seminaries for the proper religious education of the boys and girls according to the Rules of Majlis-e-Dawat-ul-Haq.
(12) To make arrangements for the similar education of Adults too.
(13) To publish and distribute home to home the printed booklets of the sermons and sayings of the Elders.
(14) To publish a calendar in the month of Muharram with Lunar organization.
There is a permanent office for the proper implementation of these points where Scholars have been appointed to record the whole proceedings in writing and to implement the preplanned agenda in the monthly sessions of the Majlis.