Hazrat Ali, may Allah Almighty be pleased with him, said:
(1) Fear Allah Most High and you will have no cause to fear any one else.
(2) Resignation to the Will of Allah Most High is the cure of the disease of the heart.
(3) Lead such a life that, when you die, the people mourn you, and while you are alive they long for your company.
(4) Finding fault in others is one’s greatest fault.
(5) If you overpower your enemy, then pardon him by way of thankfulness to Allah, for being able to subdue him.
(Courtesy : Afifa Kaleemullah)